Robsten...Lean Season Again!

I don't mind a drunk Rob, any day!

For Gen, let's share sexpender Rob!

Oh, those lips. Thud! Gen and I will take this "to go" please...

No reason for this post or a correlation to any of the pics above. I am just so like Rob I can't handle dead air. So, the VMA is over and done with. What do we do now? This is def a lull, and I can't handle it!
Where in the name of Forks are the Interview Magazine pics so we can re-feast on something again? What does Mark Segal want to do with it, it was taken in 2008 for heaven's sake! It's like he is depriving us of backup oxygen when you're diving. I'm ranting again and it's not good! Good thing I have these photos to post! rofl - S

Reference: "In GQ April this year Rob admits this early on—is that he can’t abide a conversational lull.
“I just say the first thing that comes into my head,” he said, “out of nervousness. During interviews I’m literally shitting my pants. I don’t want there to be a silence, because I’ll start crying.”