TwiCrazy? What is Your TwiDirty Little Secret?

Ok, my lovelies 44 days is still 44 days. So what do we do while we're waiting the days to pass until New Moon. Like I said before, I am like Rob, I hate dead-air. The lull is killing me. No news - that is news for us. I know and I am sorry. But it is okay by me if Rob and Kristen will not do their usual "out and abouts" if they are going to be mobbed and papped like the last time. I would rather do the "waiting game".

So, I thought about the craziness and the obsession we have for Twilight, Rob, Kristen, RobSten. Ok, Robsession if you may. I believe that in less than three years it will find it's way to Merriam and Webster's dictionary. Gozde and Dani are so lucky, they coined it first. Love those girls at Robsessed

Alright, I will start. I am so Twicrazy that I read Twilight Saga, the four books at least 5 times over. Oh, okay? Still not to crazy for you? Well, have you tried reading Twilight and Midnight Sun side by side, chapter each chapter? That is what I did the last time I read my Twifix. And, the experience is different. I'm telling you. It's like stalking Bella and Edward lol. Oh, okay go ahead, try it. I really wish that Stephanie will take pity on us all and finish Edward's version.


I am so going overboard at times, with my Twiobsession. That sometimes I am guilty of prioritizing this blog on top of everything else. Meaning my career, yep I have a job. And my family and friends. If they love me they will understand haha.
I also tried recreating my own Cullens and Swans in Sims3. Yep, they eventually got married and Bella lived with Edward and the Cullens. Here are some captures... and yes Renesmee happened lol.

Bella and Edward's wedding day. It was outside at the park. No, He did not sparkle hehe.


The couple at the Swan's residence. Charlie was not around.

Edward playing his guitar. He plays very well. He can sing "I'll be your lover, too" , no sweat like Robward. He is wearing plaid haha.

Edward and Bella in Edward's room, of course at the topmost room of the Cullen mansion.

And lastly, I am really becoming a fanfic addict. I am done reading Edward and Bella fanfics. I have moved on to the more lemony ones. Yep, guilty perv here. I am now reading Rob and Kristen fanfics, woohoo! Thanks to my daily fix at our affiliate Robsten Love Forum and of course Twilighted.net . I have also influenced by dear girlfriends, haha.
So, now its your turn. Don't be shy about it. Let it out! Share us your Twidirty little secret.
Try it, its painless.