Eclipse Screening Rumors???

Posted from IMDB forum. Grain of salt everyone, ok?

"I just saw a test screening of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse at Recliffe. It WAS AWESOME!

Victoria played by Bryce Dellas Howard was AWESOME! You Really Couldnt Tell that they changed actresses. She Looks EXACLY the same as Rachelle did in New Moon and she sounds exacly like Rachelle did in Twilight. Her Acting was Amazing!

There were a whole lot of uncompleted scenes though. The fight scene for example, you could still see all wires lifting everyone up also there were alot of parts with the wolfs that wernt finished.

The Acting was 10x better then it was in New Moon aswell. KRISTEN HARDLY BLINKED!!!

Although the only complaint from me was KRISTENS WIG IS TO FCKING DISTRACTING!!!! IT LOOKS FO FAKE!

Before it started some guy from Summit said that they are going to release the teaser trailer On January 18th at the Golden Globes. "

"The movie still focus more on the love triangle than the battle scenes nevertheless.
On the technical side of things,the movie is faster paced and doesn't feel dragged on like the first 2.For the ladies,there are more kissing scenes between Edward and Bella when they are making out,Jacob and bella kissing etc.But still no sex scenes yet.Then you get the usually Jacob half naked walking around,Edward shirtless...I won't spoil it. "

More reports/spoilers at source,source via kstewartfans

True or not...I think Summit should be more careful of their test audience so no report leakage like these end up, well, pfttt in IMDB. What am I saying... I just hope nothing of the scenes/or the movie end up in the wrong hands. I remembered when the workprint of X-Men: Origins Wolverine leaked in the web, pre-CGI with the wire works and all. That was scary, I don't want that happening to Eclipse. I hope David Slade is extra careful. I also hope we receive our New Year's gift from Mr. Slade earlier than the 18th. Well...