Hugh Grant Says Rob Is Really Sexy


Twilight star Robert Pattinson is sexy, we know that already, and even ladies' man Hugh Grant agrees.

Hugh Grant is a huge fan of Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson and can understand why women of all ages fawn over him.

He said: “I haven’t watched the second part yet of Twilight (New Moon) yet, but I understand the fascination with Robert. I think he’s really sexy!”

Hugh also revealed how he thought he looked sexy when he wore a cowboy hat in movie Did You Hear About The Morgans? - until he saw himself on screen.

He said: “I thought I looked pretty sexy with the Stetson hat. At least I was hoping I would. But after watching the film I have to admit I looked quite daft.

“But you have to know that I always tell the costume designers to make me look as attractive as possible.”

Robert does not have that problem.
Welcome to new followers CelinaC and Gem! Waves hello!
Khou, I think we are seriously channeling in Siobhan here. Yesterday we were talking about Justin Bartha, then he commented something about Rob and earlier Hugh Grant - and now this! What are the odds of that, huh? This is freakin' exciting!
Gen we are missing you, too. Sorry we missed you earlier.