The Phelps Twins From Harry Potter Talk About Rob


Q: Which movie was your favorite to work on?
James: I'd have to say Goblet of Fire. Oliver and I were always the oldest out of the junior cast, but at that time there were guys our age there. It just so happens Rob Pattinson was in it who has now gone on to do Twilight .
Oliver: I didn't realize how big Rob was until we came to America and I'd say eighty percent of the magazines on there have his face on the cover.
James: It's quite surreal for us because Rob's a mate we know from here.
Oliver: We can remember going through the pub in London with him, and no one would say a word to us!

PattinsonLife
RobSten UK Update: Apparently, the Britpack ant-like pic we saw lately was from Sam Bradley's sister's Facebook. *stalkerish* You can check out the rest of the pics here. I didn't post it anymore since there are no clear pics of the couple. The only clear ones seen are Marcus, Johnny, Sam and a maybe bit of TomStu. I bet RobSten slipped on their ninja suits after the first photo was taken. LOL