Uma Talks ABout Rob and Bel Ami

UMA THURMAN talks about her projects for 2010 including Bel Ami with Rob.

LAC: What’s special about your upcoming film Bel Ami besides Robert Pattinson, who is so big right now, being your costar?

UT: He is a big star right now. I’m excited because the film is a classical, technical piece of work, and it’s beautiful. It’s a bit of bedroom drama. It’s a romance between Rob and a number of Parisian housewives.

LAC: And you’re one of the love interests?

UT: I end up marrying him, but there are some twists. My daughter is like, “Mom, why do you keep getting these roles where you’re getting younger men?” And I said, “Well at least I don’t do it in real life.
Read the rest of the interview here
via PattinsonLife

"Bedroom drama" - now that is scary right there. We can do this, ok? Breathe in, breathe out -LOL Kidding aside, this will be a classical masterpiece, I'm sure of it. Uhmm along the lines of Dangerous Liaisons...