The Awful Truth Update On RobSten...Pffft!


The Awful Truth Rob and Kristen: On A Break?
"OK, Robsten lovers. We know it's been a long wait, and we need you all to be strong.
There's good news and bad news concerning our fave Twi couple, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

Good news: They're still hot for each other.

The bad news? Well... They're not exactly messing up each other's messy coifs as much as they have in the past. "
I'm sorry I honestly think this is a waste of post space. To read the rest click here

I'm in deep thought about this. From the start I'm never a big fan of misleading headlines. It only causes unnecessary emotions. To sum up Ted's tease-of-an-update...RobSten are still very much ON (hotter than ever) but they are going to be busy with work. That's it folks! No dramz. No break up. Jeez...
Teasing does not work for me right now, sorry, maybe it is hormonal. I already have a lot to deal with the Details Mag buzz. Brace yourselves for a "weird" week. I'm borrowing Ted's words there because I still do not know how to call it, lest, the freakin outtakes leaking.
Thanks for all the love you guys... I can't get enough of your wonderful comments. I heart you all!
Uhmm... we may need a rest from AT...
Updated! Since, it's already out. Here some deets...Rob had a photoshoot mid-December for Details mag. He was said to be surrounded with nekkid girls. I just hope the shoot was done tastefully. Don't worry ladies, Rob and Kristen are above this. They did spend the Holidays and the better part of January together, remember?