A CaliNative70 Tribute- Thank You Sweetie


This is just so sad, I just learned from our dearest R/K shipper, delaneyg84 that her friend and one of my fave vidders, CaliNative70 has passed away. I have always featured most, if not all, of her RobSten vids here on my blog. I loved them all. The last vid she uploaded was last December 8, which is the one above. The last time I communicated with her was October last year, I informed her that I am a fan and that I always feature her vids here. That made her very happy indeed and was thankful that her creative work was appreciated. This is the message that Delaneyg84 sent via tweet. Again, my sincerest condolences to her family and all her loved ones. Goodbye, Gauge Richards...

"I am so very sad to announce this. We have lost a friend. Not only a personal friend to me, but a friend of all who love both Robert Pattinsion and Kristen Stewart. She was the ultimate KStew and RPattz fan. She was the ultimate KPattz videographer ... Gauge Richards @CaliNative70 has been forever a Rob and Kris fan. Her amazing videos can be seen here CaliNative70.

She was a personal friend of mine and I am devastated. I knew she was sick with cancer, but didn't realize just how bad it was. She knew I had major work assignments ahead of me and decided to keep the details that the cancer had spread to her lungs and other organs a scecret. The last time I spoke to her I didn't know she had mere weeks to live. She was a beautiful and wonderful human being. I truly am beside myself because I don't know what more I can say. I am in shock. I wanted to wait to officially announce until some other people close to her were notified first.

The last thing I can say.... be happy for every day you have here on God's green Earth. Don't mess it up by hatred. LOVE. Give someone a hug. Someone who was entirely too beautiful and too young left us. Represent by embracing life and love. "

Another fave... aptly titled "I miss you"