Kristen Wants Eclipse Trailer To Show Battle Stuff



Though Twilighters are already salivating for the chance to see the first "Eclipse" trailer in theaters next month, star Kristen Stewart, had yet to hear Thursday's news that the trailer would make its big debut before Robert Pattinson's "Remember Me" on March 12.

"Really? Oh my god! I have no idea!" Stewart told MTV News at the premiere of her latest release, "The Yellow Handkerchief." "I didn't even know it was coming out, so ... that's news to me too!"

Stewart did have an idea of what she's eager to see in the trailer for the third "Twilight" installment. "Oh, my gosh! There's a really cool thing that happens on a cliff with Jacob that should definitely be in there," she explained. "Battle stuff. I would say the [newborn vampires]. The newborns are going to look awesome."

Stewart said she has yet to see any footage from the David Slade-directed movie, which finished filming in October. "I haven't even done like [automated dialogue replacement]," she said.

Late last year, at the New York premiere of "New Moon," Stewart told MTV News that she's was really excited for fans to get a chance to see the love triangle between Jacob, Bella and Edward intensify in this next film. "I'm looking forward to seeing the love triangle actually becoming a problem," she said. "We sort of innocently touch on it in 'New Moon,' but it actually becomes something that is very, very real."MTV