More Caps From NM DVD Fandimonium and Volturi Extras

More caps. Rob having fun during Edward's torture scene.





At ComicCon

Rob checks out Kristen.

Hello Rob! Happy to be at the ComicCon or to see Kristen? Pants Check! Thank you camera flash- lol For my pervytwin, @jojo_9030



Rob smelling Kristen? Or are you two on a secret?




Some gifs. Thanks Anon and Kay for sharing these.



Hey guys, if you wanna share something, pics, gif, info, links, etc., just email them to me at robstenation@gmail.com. Please don't leave the links at the comments section. Since I moderate them I need to check on it first before I can post, and the links do not work in the comments section during moderation. In short, just email them to the contact addy, ok? Thanks hunnies.

To those asking about the clips of these caps. Sadly, I am techie challenged, but my friend gave a tutorial and maybe I will try to do one or two later. Wish me luck. Or maybe, I will just wait for more knowledgable people to post them on yt or dm-lol.