RobSten Bubbles at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards

The RobSten bubble is alive and well at last night's MTV Movie Awards. Rob and Kristen didn't walk together at the red carpet nor did pictorials at the after-show press room. They didn't even have that interview together after the show (remember last year?), but we have these fine moments to make our hearts happy for the rest of the month or year, depending on your RobSten addiction. lol

I can't pinpoint my fave, but I do have 1 or 2, okay 5- that I think I wanted printed and placed on my bedside table, lol.  I do hope your fave is/are in here.  This post is dedicated to all my girls, you know who you are!

Much more RobSten bubbles after the jump


And Kristen's blings, I'm not saying nothing...





Thanks to fablife, pattinsonlife, RPSource, kstewartfans, and RPLIfe for all the HQ pics and caps.