'Breaking Dawn' Update: Filming Has Been Delayed. Tofino Shoot Evacuated in Tsunami Warning

ETA: From  Official TwilightFB

Photobucket
Due to the tsunami advisory, filming of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn has been delayed. All cast and crew were evacuated to the movie production's base camp. Everyone is safe and sound.

PeopleMag With Hawaii and the North American West Coast placed on tsunami advisories early Friday after an 8.9-magnitude earthquake struck in Japan, the Vancouver Island beach area in British Columbia where Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart and the rest of the Wolf Pack are filming the Twilight series' Breaking Dawn has been evacuated.

The actors are not believed to be in any danger, but for safety measures they apparently have been moved out of the region. The town where production is taking place, Tofino, contains a long stretch of open coast on the furthest westerly point of the island and was seen in the earlier The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

Tinsel Korey, 30, who plays Makah Emily Young in the movies, rather dramatically Tweeted Friday: "They're evacuating us 4 a tsumnani [sic] warning. If this … is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz."She later added, "If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given."

I'm not sure if Kristen was really on the set, but I heard that they really did evacuate the Tofino location shoot.

Updated! According to LaineyGossip Kristen is not on the Tofino set.
Vancouver Island has been put on tsunami warning. Twilight production was in Tofino – cast and crew were reportedly moved. People.com mentioned that Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were among them. Just some clarification on this since you Twi-Hards seem to be panicking about Juliet being without her Romeo Rob in this time of crisis.

The wolves were there, yes. But contrary to the story in People, I have heard from two locktight slamdunk infallible witnesses who SAW Kristen Stewart last night at the Sheraton Wall Centre. It was late. Well past the time that any travel to Vancouver Island would have been possible. She was with her bodyguard/manager/best friend/whatever John. John stepped out of the hotel shortly after to run some errands.In other words, Thursday night, she was tucked into bed safe with her boyfriend.


Oh btw, my Japanese friend and R/K vidder, Maika/patty13Mai is fine. Woot! She emailed me back.

"OMG... The big earthquake happened !! The northeastern part of Japan has suffered serious damage.... Big "Tsunami" came repeatedly, and almost all trains have stopped.
But I'm OK !! I'm staying in the island of the west side in Japan today . As for here, only a few shook...I'm so lucky, also my family and friends are safe, thanks ^^
Thanks again for your message, I'm so glad !
Love you~Maika"

I think we should spare all the drama at least for today. Let's just pray for Japan, its people and all the others who have been affected by this tragedy.