New FanPic of Rob. And Samantha Shares her 'Starlight Wish' Experience

If you remember Samantha was recently granted her longtime wish of meeting Rob. This wish came true for her on May 6th at Water for Elephants Sydney premiere through the Starlight Children’s Wish Foundation. She shared her fan experience exclusively with letmesign.com, go click on their site for her full account.

"My name is Sam, I am 14 years old and I have got Spastic Hemiplegia (Cerebal Palsy) which is like having a stroke… I can walk but not for that long so I use a wheelchair most of the time..."
Here's a new pic of Rob and 14-year-old Samantha.

Photobucket

Her story was first posted here with the photos below.  Samantha is a brave young girl. I am sure all of the fandom wishes her well.

imagebam.com imagebam.com

If you want to get involved and make a difference visit www.starlight.org.au/Howyoucanhelp to find out how.
Thanks to letmesigncom