Rob as Eric Packer - First 'Cosmopolis' Still

Photobucket

 "ROBERT PATTINSON as Eric and SARAH GADON as Elise in COSMOPOLIS" 
Photo source: Caitlin Cronenberg
Updated with a bigger still thanks to  Caitlin Cronenberg's blog

Ms. Cronenberg, professional photographer, is the daughter the Cosmopolis' director, David Cronenberg and the film's official 'stills photographer'.

More tweets from caitcronenberg to address the issues/questions regarding the early release of the film's still. "Allow me to explain. Films in production release a press release to alert news outlets that they are in production.Traditionally, a still image from the film accompanies this release. Chosen by producers and approved by actors. This image has also been sent to every news outlet in the world today... I hope that answers your question and all others... You can rest assured that I would never do or say anything that could get me in trouble."

ETA: May 28, 2011 CaitCronenberg via her blog shares
"This past Thursday was quite a crazy day. It was the day a photo I took ended up all over the place in a matter of hours! I have honestly never seen something spread so quickly, but I was pretty excited to see it show up in some pretty cool places. Just another day at the office... The big, dirty, slippery, metal, yellow, car-shaped office? Yes."

Photobucket