Video: Garrett Hedlund Talks Kristen and Sam Riley. "Kristen’s such a phenomenal actress."



youtube via ontheroadfilm

“It’s great. Everybody’s great. I mean Kristen’s such a phenomenal actress and you know I’m so happy for her. And you know I think all of us will kind of agree saying that it was one of the best times of our lives. I mean Sam Riley who’s playing Kerouac in this, you know… incredible. That guy’s gonna be my brother for the rest of my life."

source - Garrett Hedlund says filming the big screen adaptation of Jack Kerouac's classic "On The Road" with Kristen Stewart was an unforgettable experience.

"It was wonderful," he told Access Hollywood at the 2011 Young Hollywood Awards on Saturday. "It was such an incredible rare journey that we all got to take, so I'm very proud of it. My anticipation is just as high as every body else's about it," 

"Kristen's phenomenal, she's so focused, especially on this role... she's so amazing and the world is going to get to really see that in this one. I signed on to the role like four years ago and so for the last four years I've just been twiddling thumbs trying to get the thing made, and hoping for it to be made and so it's finally done."