Rob's Interview with RTL




Translation
Rob: When I read the sript, as soon as you read the script, it's like: wow, it's so different from anything I did before. It's the kind of challenge I look for as an actor. I mean no one else but me got that role. And then I read the script, I really liked the style of it. It was well structured and really easy to read as well.

If Robert Pattinson made young girls fall in love with him, he only has eyes for her, Kristen Stewart, who became just as famous with the Twilight saga. For the both of them, it's not as easy anymore to live a normal life.

Rob: There's no point in worrying about it. And also, when you come to Cannes, you have to expect all this activity around you. People can think whatever they want.

RTL YouTube veronicaspuffy Translation: RPLife