Sam Claflin talks about Kristen - Too Fab Interview

Photobucket TooFab How was it acting with Kristen? 
Sam: I'm very lucky to work with such people. I'm scared I've been spoiled. Kristen was an absolute pleasure. She's so young and so talented. Here she is ... the most famous person on the planet. People think actresses like her are going to be a diva; not generous with her time. She was down-to-earth, generous, professional and hardworking.

toofab: She has a reputation for being notoriously shy. 
Sam: On a set like this everyone is quite nervous. I never found she was too shy to talk. She was incredibly inviting.

toofab: They joke that the go-to accent in fantasy films is British. As a native Brit how did you fare? 
Sam: I was the lucky one, I was the only one to have his own accent. It was great that I didn't have that added pressure. I was knocked for six [British expression for being completely floored] hearing Kristen speak with an accent. I was so used to her speaking as an American. She had the perfect English accent.

 KStewAngel via fiercebitchstew